Dental Bonding Treatment in Mill Creek, Washington
Restore your damaged teeth with dental bonding by professionally qualified dentists at Silver Firs Dental Services.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a treatment in which a tooth-colored composite resinous material is molded on the surface of the teeth to repair it. This resin mold has high durability and gets harder with time, thus strengthening the teeth structure.
Dental bonding can help in repairing teeth damages like:
- Severe stain or discoloration
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Dental Bonding Procedure
In dental bonding, at first, the dentist will choose a composite resin color matching the natural color of your teeth. Then after roughening the teeth surface, the dentist will adhere to the resin material there using a strong liquid adhesive. This will shape your teeth, covering their damage. Then this bonding material will be hardened using ultraviolet light.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
Why should you undergo dental bonding for teeth repairing? The advantages of this treatment include:
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- Saves natural tissue
- Relatively in-expensive
- Faster treatment; need only a single visit in most cases
- Prolonged healing time
- Natural Looking
Dental Bonding After Care
To ensure the longevity of dental bonding, you must take proper care of your dental hygiene with the right routine. Follow the instructions given below.
- Take regular visits to near dentistry
- Regularly brush and floss your teeth in the right way
- Drink water after every meal
- Avoid things that will stain your resin-like tobacco, tea, and coffee, especially in the first two days after treatment
- Avoid cold, sweet, and hard food that can harm your teeth
- Avoid ripping open plastic bags or opening bottle caps using your teeth
How Much Dental Bonding Treatment Costs?
Dental bonding is a one-time investment treatment if it’s done by a skilled dentist specialized in dental bonding. Plus, you should take proper care of your teeth after the procedure. Otherwise, you may have to repeat or do bonding maintenance treatments. For more details, book a consultation with us.
Why Silver Firs Dental Services for Dental Bonding?
Our dental bonding specialists are highly trained and experienced in carrying out the procedure, assuring successful and satisfying results. In addition to the treatments, we will provide you with proper guidance and education on how to take good care of your teeth.